Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Hackney Tuition Centre and thank you for selecting us to provide comprehensive academic support to your child in line with the National Curriculum. Our study programme complements and supports what your child learns at school.
We aim to deliver a dynamic learning experience to help your child prepare, perform and achieve their fullest potential; acquire good study habits and achieve academic excellence. Your child will be provided small group tuition with fully trained tutors in a classroom style environment.
Your child will be assessed throughout the lessons and feedback will be provided on their progress. You will receive a brief progress report at the end of each lesson. Regular reviews at 2-3 month intervals will be provided to you about your child’s performance, progress, test results, strengths and areas of improvement.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions to help us run smoothly and work in partnership with you:
- Payments will be taken on the 1st of every month.
- Payments are required a month in advance.
- Students who have credit on the old scheme will automatically have their balance transferred over to the new scheme.
- Absences aside from the days we are closed during the Christmas and Easter period will not be reimbursed. However, students can make up for a missed lesson in the same week, subject to availability.
- To cancel the membership, we require a 2-month notice.
- Once the subscription has been cancelled, existing students will no longer be entitled to the 15% discount.
- If lesson times need to be changed, a minimum notice of one week is required.
- Your child must arrive promptly to sessions and be collected promptly at the end.
We look forward to working in partnership with you and hope to provide a service you will be pleased with.
All comments and feedback are welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries.
Hackney Tuition Centre